We invite you to join us again this year for a day of diversified beats, good food, and fun in the sun.
We’ve reserved a private pavilion at Baylands Park once again for our annual shindig. We plop down a sound system, add a handful of exceptional DJ’s playing everything from House, Techno and Psytrance, fire up a community BBQ for the afternoon’s good eats, and bring out a bounce house and bubbles for the little ones.
Many of us are old timers in the scene, but we welcome anyone that wants to come out and have a good time till the sun goes down 🙂
Your lineup for the day
Anthony Zmoda (South Bay)
DJ Amber (South Bay)
Dropz (Household Digital, Simple Minded Beats)
Strider (LA, G.I.V.E. Ent)
Michael Liu (Pisces Music, South Bay)
Terry Estioko (Viberation, South Bay)
– Private pavilion surrounded by grass, there is picnic seating but you can bring blankets to lay down
– Large community BBQ (bring something to share if you can)
– Alcohol permitted, BYOB.
– Return of the kids bounce house! Please help your kids play nice (esp. if they are older), we’ll have a range of kids ages/sizes sharing it.
– Parking is $6
– No pets, sorry (the park is a wildlife preserve)
– *Bring layers of clothing*, although it should be plenty hot early in the day, this spot is close to the bay (yes, in Sunnyvale!) so it can get windy and even cold later in the afternoon.
Looking forward to seeing all your smiling faces 🙂